bv Reiley, Luke, Kate and Madison: Tickled pink and seeing double.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tickled pink and seeing double.

We had our first ultrasound today... Surprise! It's twins and they are both girls. Our first reaction was disbelief, followed by excitement, followed by amazement. Thank you for all your prayers and requests for a girl. God sure has a sense of humor. We are thrilled.

The picture above shows the top of their heads. Twin A is on the right and Twin B is on the left.

The pictures above are of Twin A. The top picture shows her leg and foot. The bottom picture shows her face. It's ok to use your imagination. Sometimes if you don't know what you are looking for it is difficult to figure it out.


The pictures above are of Twin B. The top picture shows her femininity and the picture below is of her face.

Comments:
Please accept "Twingratulations" from the Joe Family!!

My mom is a twin! We always thought it was so cool when we were growing up. We never mistook our aunt for our mother. I have since I have been an adult, but only because I was distracted by my own children! When my daughters were little we tried very hard to confuse them and they always knew Aunt Nana from Nana. :o)

We pray that your pregnancy is very uneventful and you have two healthy, sweet, full of sugar baby girls.

I vote you take suggestions for names. haha like you would really consider a name from a stranger.
 
This is just so exciting! I cannot stop thinking about your life in a few short months. What a beautiful, perfect family you will have.

We love ALL of you! CoNgrATulaTioNs!
 
I'm "pickled tink", too, and itching to go to Jo-Anne's for some pink yarn!!
 
I about FLIPPED when Courtney told me today! AHHHH!!! CONGRATULATIONS Austin Family! And what a family you are! I want to get together sometime soon. You, Courtney and I all have boys almost the exact same age. How can we not? I am in LOVE with the idea of you guys having TWINS!!! WOOHOO!
 
Congratulations!
God bless you and your family =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?