bv Reiley, Luke, Kate and Madison: 31 Weeks!!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

31 Weeks!!

We've made it to 31 weeks. I did not post my 30 week picture because it was inappropriate... The sexy mesh hosptial undewear were a bit too revealing. Anyhow, we've done it. We are still altogether in one big mass. The doctor is hopeful that we remain one unit for at least 2 more weeks. This means I'll be here in this bed, hooked up to my drugs until December 28th when they will slowly wean me off the meds and let my body do its thing. (Unless, Kate and Maddie have other plans.)

Comments:
You may not feel the greatest, but you and those babies look FANTASTIC! Keep on growing girls!
Kathy
 
Karina- Keep baking those babies! I just realized you were wearing a towel in that photo...and I LOVED those mesh hospital underwear! erin
 
Is that a foot I see sticking out from under your ribs??:o)

We need to see a front photo please!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?