bv Reiley, Luke, Kate and Madison: 32 Weeks and 5 Days

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

32 Weeks and 5 Days

Today might be the day. I am 5cm dilated and the doctor is pretty sure we'll do the c-section today because Kate is still breech. Jason is on his way as I write this. I will post as soon as I have any news. Words that describe me right now would be: nervous, excited, anxious, happy, scared and scatter -brained (sp?). Anyhow, hope to share good news by the end of the day. Thank you for your continued prayers. We've come a long was since December 4th when I took that ever so exciting helicopter ride from Sterling to Rockford...

Comments:
I am praying for you right now Karina......

Our God will prove Himself mighty when you hear the cries of your babies!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?