bv Reiley, Luke, Kate and Madison: Update

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update

I had an ultrasound this morning to check the girls' weights. Kate is now about 3lbs and 7oz and Maddie is 5lbs and 4oz. That puts them in the 30th and 70th percentile respectively. They checked for the fluid surrounding the girls and the blood flow between the placenta and the babies and everything looked good. I asked about their weight difference and they told me that both girls are growing and everything that they can see from the ultrasound looks good. So, basically they couldn't give me an explanation... I am off the Mag Sulfate and onto the oral medication. They will be monitoring my contractions and checking to see if there is any cervical change. I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow! Hope to post belly pix of that milestone.

Comments:
Just want to let you know that Nathan and I are thinking and praying for you guys! Our little girl is in her 34th week so we know how fragile and important this time is. Glad to hear that they are growing well!
Barbara
 
We pray for you often Karina.....glad to hear you are still baking right along!

Give the boys a hug for us....
 
We love you and are praying for you and your family! Keep cookin' those babies--you're doing a great job! Mark Brady and Krista Olson had their baby--Axel Johan!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?